My Day in Baguio, Philippines.


When you go to Baguio, you must see all around the city! Baguio is a tourist city in Benguet Province, Philippines. Baguio is about 6 hours from Clark Airport by car, and located in the mountains. The weather here is very cold, ranging from 12o C to 10oC so I never forget my jacket. Stayed here for 1 month makes me feel so strange at the beginning, because it was so different from Indonesia. The different weather, different language, and of course the different habit that I have to adapt everyday. I used to see people walked very fast here, yap, people here love walking I guess. It was not a lot of motorcycle passing by, they prefer use public transportation like Jeepney, or Taxi, and walking. Meanwhile the road here goes up and down since this city is in the mountains, stairs everywhere. Walking down this kind of road was one of my activities that I have to get used to. Believe me, it’s hard but you will enjoy it.
            My dorm located behind my host university, I just have to walk a few minutes to arrive to the class when we had a meeting or did our lesson plan together. But it also passing the stairs, don’t forget that stairs everywhere guys. My dorm consist of 4 floors, has a wifi access, and the window that showed a beautiful view about the city from above. At the dawn, the bell in my dorm rings as a sign to pray together, for me it was help me to woke up and did my prayer also. After that, I started my day with breakfast then went to the campus. Saint Louis University has a large campus and the building is kind of vintage, I like that vibes. It also has a church and a big bell to remind them a time for praying. For lunch I used to buy some food with my friends. Mc Donald is across from the Campus, but if I want to eat a traditional food I used to go in another gate of the Campus, near the University of Baguio there is a market that sells a lot of traditional food. On Monday till Friday I went to the Baguio City National High School for my practiced teaching, and back to the dorm at 4 p.m. On Saturday I went to the Campus for lesson plan, and the other activities. And on Sunday, time for me to explore the city. Many places that I’ve visited here and the place was very good to be recommended. I will tell you about the places in the next part. Thank you for reading this story!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Baguio City National High School Profile

Summary and Suggestion

Teaching Practice