Sea Teacher Journey (Good Bye Students)

Good Bye my Students.

My Supervising Instructor Ma’am Badet said that my result is good, and I’m grateful of that. I can enjoy my teaching eventhough I’m not teaching History. The next day, I teached on my class and my students really friendly to me. Maybe because we already have a chemistry during the lesson. This week I already completed my 20 hours teaching, so this week was my last week teached them. I asked them to write their impression to me during this program. And it made me touched because they wrote a sweet letter to me. Some students also gave me a gift, it was really nice and sweet. I feel hard to leave them. 



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Baguio City National High School Profile

Summary and Suggestion

Teaching Practice