Sea Teacher Journey (Last Week)

Last Week.


It was my last week in Baguio City National High School. I didn’t teach anymore. I just had to finished my report and asked for my CT signature on my evaluation form. But, my CT told me that they had lack of teacher that day so I had to substituted the teacher in HUMSS B. I just had to give them instruction and look after them. The next day, my CT asked me to help her arrange the student examination paper. I also had to make item analysis for student examination result. It was kind of knowledge that given by my CT beside teaching in the classroom.
The next day, I just went to school and met my CT. I really sad because that was my last day in school. My CT also told me that if I want to teach here in the future, she will wait for me. She is so sweet person and kind-hearted, I’m grateful to have a CT like her. After back from school, I and the others exchange students with buddies went to SLU. We met our SI Ma’am Badet to accomplished our evaluation form.
In this last week we also went to see the parade. But unfortunately, when we go to session road the parade has already over. So, we decided to go to Dominican Hill Retreat House. This building also known as the Diplomat Hotel. It is undergoing rehabilitation through the efforts of the city government. The whole property on which it stands has been renamed as the Dominican Heritage Hill and Nature Park. This is one of the historical place in Baguio. We also can enjoy the beautiful view from there. After that we went back to the dormitory.





Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Baguio City National High School Profile

Summary and Suggestion

Teaching Practice