Sea Teacher Journey (Second Week)


Second Week
            In the second week I started teaching. I teached about The Legislative Branch in 3 classes. On the first day, the student still can not focus on me, maybe because it was my first time teaching them. But, actually they did what I ask them to do, like make a group discussion, and also construct the mind mapping. Some student also noticed my accent when I speak in English that different with their, because Filipino have a unique English accent like mention the O sound in the end of the word clearly. But it is okay as long as they can understand what I mean. In the next day I also used group discussion, I think they are enjoy working on group. But, in the session 3 I did not use group discussion again, because they will get bored so I decide to explain the lesson and use the individual task. The next day they have a third quarter examination, so I and my buddy ministering the examination again.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Baguio City National High School Profile

Summary and Suggestion

Teaching Practice