Sea Teacher Journey (First Week)


First Week
            On Monday January 7, 2019 I arrived at Clark International Airport and SLU van picked me up there. I met the others exchange student from Thailand and Indonesia also there. We took 5 hours until we arrived at Baguio City, it is very cold here. We took a rest in our dorminatory and in the night we met our buddy. They prepared a cute welcome party to us, we introduce ourself and after that we walked to the Center Mall for dinner together.
            On the morning at January 8, 2019 we came to Perfecto Building for our orientation. They explained about the history of SLU, and everything about SLU, that’s amazing. We also met our teachers from Baguio City National High School. Then in the afternoon we went to Baguio City National High School, the student gave us a performance like singing, and dancing. We enjoyed the performance from the student. After that we also got our orientation about BCNHS, and met our Cooperting Teachers. There I met my Cooperating Teacher, Ma’am Glyn Jhoy Tayaban. She is really kind and she told me that she teach about Philippines Politics in 3 classes and all of them are grade 12. So, I will teach in those classes, HUMSS 1, HUMSS 2, and HUMSS 3. She lent me her books about Philippines Constitutions.
            On the next morning, I started my observation with my buddy in HUMSS 3, HUMSS 2, and HUMSS 1. I just observed my Cooperating Teacher explain the lesson. But on Friday they had an examination, and I with my buddy ministering the examination. 
That was my first time ministering the examination. And the next day, we just stayed in the dorm to make our lesson plan with our buddy.






Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Baguio City National High School Profile

Summary and Suggestion

Teaching Practice